Sunday, July 31, 2005

Photos to accompany the "O, Canada" series


Sunset over Puget Sound.

The USA-Canada border.

Driving up the Sea-to-Sky Highway.

Whistler, B.C. (Memorial Day Weekend).

Ski runs on top of Whistler.

More skiing at Whistler.

O, Canada (One of many such photos).

6 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Doc said...

Please note that I've also updated some of my other postings. I haven't figured out how to integrate old text with the new photos just yet. At least this will allow an even better understanding about what I've been up to these last few months.

 
At 11:40 PM, July 31, 2005, Blogger shakedust said...

That's what I'm talking about. Those pics are spectacular.

 
At 2:25 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger f o r r e s t said...

NICE!!!

 
At 2:57 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger roamingwriter said...

Yeah! You found out how to do the pics. Nice places to go! Keep exploring.

 
At 5:33 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger windarkwingod said...

ENjoy the new visuals!

 
At 11:26 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger T said...

great pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home